This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
I am a former educator who survived the Bronx and could no longer ignore the adventurous, nomadic traveler in me. I am a self-professed spazz, avid book reader, and mountain summit junkie and now a workshop facilitator who will be sharing my adventurous spirit with women online. See the About Me page for more information.
- Protected: EDITABLE – Members Only: Roam Your Soul Workshop – Task #1: Introduction
- Women’s Online Adventure Workshop – 8 weeks of adventure
- A Self-Sustaining Adventure – Day Trip to Burlington, VT
- Amazing Women Doing Amazing Things: Meet Abigail Anderson
- Amazing Women Doing Amazing Things: Are you ready?
Christine’s Personal BlogI have fun writing about my adventures and tend to post them on a separate blog. There are three major categories: Daily Hum Drum (stories about life's idiosyncracies), Lost in Travel (stories about being on the road), and Flying on Wheels (stories about rad mountain biking adventures). Interested in reading, head over to My Personal Blog
- 6,117 visits