August 3-6, 2023
Regular All-Inclusive: $3,500
Early Bird Sign Up: $3,000 (Save $500! Must sign up before December 31, 2022)
Includes: Shared Bedroom, Welcome Gift Package (includes RYS tote, RYS T-shirt, Thayvie CBD Inhaler, handmade soap), Friday meet and greet luncheon, Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sunday send-off brunch, snacks and refreshments, 1 60-minute private session of your choice, 1 small group session of your choice
Join us for an exclusive 3 nights/4 days of retreating into ourselves, building community, and adventure. Our Seattle Urban Retreat is a unique opportunity for an intimate group of women to experience a weekend of transformative learning, self-reflection, and community connection guided by creative and caring experts in mind, body, and spirit. Reconnect with yourself and build new connections with others through indoor and outdoor adventures, getting out of your comfort zone, and diving deep into activities that will transform your behavioral patterns and daily routine.
Through reflective learning experiences and unique opportunities we will:
- Wake to morning breath work, meditation, and a healthy breakfast
- Enjoy Pike Place Market during our Meet and Greet Luncheon
- Learn with daily workshops, small group sessions, and private time with facilitators
- Explore Downtown Seattle and enjoy getting to know fellow Roamers at a local restaurant with views of the Puget Sound.
- Experience horse therapy on a ranch in Snohomish and then wind down and enjoy s’mores around the campfire.
- Engage in transformative activities where you will learn real-life techniques to change your mindset and prepare you to enable real transformation in your life.
- Make new lifelong friends and be welcomed into a new community of powerful, supportive, and loving women.
Every woman will receive the following:
- Roam Your Soul welcome gift package
- Special Roam Your Soul Learning Journal
- StrengthsFinder Assessment analysis
- Your unique Human Design Connection Summary
Please note: All supplies needed are included for the workshops