August 10-13, 2023
Includes: Shared Bedroom, Welcome Gift Package (includes RYS tote, RYS T-shirt, learning journal, and, handmade soap), Thursday dinner, Friday meet and greet luncheon, Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sunday send-off brunch, snacks and refreshments, 1 60-minute private session of your choice, 1 small group session of your choice
Join us for an exclusive 3 nights/4 days of leadership development, adventure, meaningful connections in our professional practice, and transformational learning. Our Seattle Weekend Retreat is a unique opportunity for an intimate group of women to experience community connection and transformational adventure experiences guided by creative and caring experts in mind, body, and spirit.
We will be exploring nature in the Pacific Northwest, visiting a local farm/ranch, learning through horse and animal therapy, and getting out of your comfort zone by diving deep into activities that will transform your behavioral patterns and daily routine.
Through reflective learning experiences and unique opportunities we will:
- Wake to morning breath work, meditation, and a healthy breakfast
- Enjoy Pike Place Market during our Meet and Greet Luncheon
- Learn and expand your professional knowledge with daily workshops, small group sessions, and private time with facilitators
- Explore Downtown Seattle and enjoy getting to know fellow Roamers at a local restaurant with views of the Puget Sound.
- Experience horse therapy on a ranch outside of town and then wind down and enjoy s’mores around the campfire.
- Engage in transformative activities where you will learn real-life techniques to change your mindset and help you feel re-energized heading back into your daily life.
- Make new lifelong friends and be welcomed into a new community of powerful, supportive, and loving women.
Every woman will receive the following:
- Roam Your Soul welcome gift package
- Special Roam Your Soul Learning Journal
- StrengthsFinder Assessment analysis
- Your unique Human Design Connection Summary
Please note: All supplies needed are included for the workshops