Christine is a leadership expert with over 15 years of experience coaching individuals and teams. Specializing in transformational coaching, change management, and cognitive-behavioral strategies, Christine is able to help you tap into your adventurous spirit to open yourself up to reflecting on your strengths, values, and aspirations to develop pathways towards a more joyful future.
Sign up for this virtual 6 Session Introduction Cycle with Christine to experience a personalized deep dive into transformational learning, your individual strengths, and discussion that can lead you toward long-lasting behavior changes.
- Identify your core values and analyze them within your daily life
- Utilize the Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment to gain clarity in your Top 5 Strengths
- Create meaningful goals aligned to your core values and future aspirations
- Develop a strategic plan for accomplishing your goals
- Connect communication and conflict resolution strategies to personal experiences
Once registered, use this link to choose specific times that will work best for you.
Christine cares about helping you achieve your personal and professional goals with strategy and strengths.
Are you looking for more purpose, impact, and meaningfulness in your daily life?
Here are a few benefits of coaching with Christine:
– Increase your influence
– Clear and focused sense of purpose
– Higher engagement in your daily life
– Goals-driven and results-oriented
– Implement change and new routines
– Increase productivity and decrease burn out
– Learn effective communication strategies
– Build confidence in your strengths
– Build a motivated strategic plan
My coaching approach aligns your personal and professional self with effective strategies for creating more meaningful joy in your life.