Improving performance and elevating your career with radical care, agile leadership, and strategic vision
NEW! The Executives’ Lounge: A Podcast for High Powered Women in Leadership
Hi. I’m Christine. I help people like you achieve high performance while helping you align your professional practice to the core of who you are. Trust, integrity, and sense of belonging are my core values. Our core values drive everything about us – our perspectives, perceptions, decision-making, and our relationships. Mine have driven me to be passionate about experiencing the world around me, building meaningful relationships with others, and living life to the fullest as a friend, family member, professional, and expert.
My career in leadership has always been about the people. I care about how people grow, learn, thrive, and find joy in their daily lives. When we care, we thrive. Being the best and highest performing comes in the HOW. Learn how to elevate your leadership, increase organizational efficiency, and have high employee engagement, AND outperform everyone else.
Let’s work together to optimize productivity, save time and money, and excel in your career. I help others understand and strategize decisions and communication know-how in human behavior: behavioral science, change management, emotional and relational intelligence, and communication.
Whether you need to develop and design a new employee engagement program, a coaching and mentorship space, or personalized coaching for your career and leadership practice, each client I work with receives a customized, personalized, and unique experience.
PMP, M.Ed, PhD Candidate
I am an expert in strengths-based leadership and socio-cultural dynamics in the workplace (communication and relationships) and I have a passion for showing leaders how to best utilize your strengths to achieve meaningful and high-capacity goals for yourself and your company.
What is Radical Care Leadership?
My work focuses on the responsibility leaders must own in cultivating “radical care in the workplace.” This approach to your leadership practice recognizes that we are whole people and our personal and professional lives cannot be separate nor should they be. Alignment of who we are holistically is critical to maximizing your fullest potential for success and happiness. The way we lead and care for people directly correlates to long term success and viability as a company and, to be honest, within our global economy, and human race.
“I hired Christine as a career coach to help me get the promotion I had wanted for the last 3 years. Within just 5 sessions, I was offered $120,000 more than my current base salary and a job position two levels higher.”Coaching Client
Women are less likely than a man to hire a career coach.
And we need it the most.
- Only around 5% of CEOs are women.
- Women comprise only about 28% of corporate boards.
- The current U.S. Congress has a record number of women, who together still comprise only 28%.
- Employed women still earn 83% of men’s salaries.
- Women are less likely than men to say they’ve received tangible support from managers in attaining higher-level leadership positions despite being equally likely to share those aspirations.
– Strengths Based Leadership
– Emotional and Relational Intelligence
– Radical Care Leadership
– Change Management and Strategic Planning
– Conflict Resolution & Communication Strategies
– Developing Radical Care among Employees
– Shared Leadership, Team Development, & Collaboration
– Aligning Personal and Professional Self
– Work Less & Perform Better
– Women in Leadership & Community Networking
– Business and Operations Optimization
Top Reasons to Hire a Coach:
- 51% of the U.S. workforce is not engaged (Gallup)
- 51% of workers are looking to leave their current jobs (Gallup)
- 88% of businesses plan to improve employee engagement in 2017 (Virgin Pulse)
- Companies that increase their number of talented managers and double the rate of engaged employees achieve, on average, 147% higher earnings per share than their competition (Gallup)
Companies have been scrambling to improve their Human Resources programming and employee engagement efforts. These efforts won’t and don’t matter when you don’t have the right culture and ethos in your leadership.
I challenge leaders to care beyond what we think is the norm and learn that radically caring for the people in your life wholly benefits the bottom line and JOY at work.
Christine is a strategic leadership coach with 15 years of leadership and team building experience and has channeled this expertise into cultivating leadership and career development opportunities for women. She is an expert in emotional and relational intelligence and is an advocate for coaching leaders in strategizing their strengths while understanding how to cultivate radical care in the workplace – leading to proven results in leadership ability, higher efficiency, high performance, and employee retention.
With a Master’s in transformational leadership/change management and two decades of experience in strengths-based transformational leadership, Christine focuses on helping professionals who are confident in their own expertise develop high-achieving goals in continuous professional development.
Christine is a Phd candidate in Organizational Leadership, specializing in “the human factor” – the responsibility leaders have in creating “radical care” in the workplace and the connection between personal/interpersonal needs and joy at work.
A professional presenter and public speaker at national conferences, Christine enjoys facilitating workshops and professional development training for organizations. From developing programs for employee engagement and performance management to personalized executive coaching, Christine takes a strategic and holistic approach to helping companies and individuals thrive.