Roam Your Soul is an online adventure community for women that want to explore their daily lives with new eyes, experience adventure and roam their inner soul of who they are. You’ll have the ability to connect to other adventurers, be inspired by stories, and share your own stories as well. RYS also hosts 6-week online workshops that will help you on an internal adventure while challenging yourself to participate in daily explorations, weekly reflections and other peoples experiences.
Upon registering, you’ll become a member of an exciting group of women. If you are interested in challenging yourself through our workshop, be sure to contact Christine, our workshop leader. You’ll head out on a 6-week adventure with other women from around the world to explore, question, interpret and interact in adventures that touch your heart, wake you up, and change your way of life.
Whether you are stuck in a rut, tired of the daily doldrum, looking for something new to do, going through a massive life change or struggling to find who you are and where you are going, Roam Your Soul is sure to fill a place in your life.
There are four pillars that build the foundation of Roam Your Soul:
1. Seeing things from a new angle – how to utilize adventure and challenges to see your environment, life and yourself differently.
2. Being a self-advocate – Sometimes being a self-advocate is more of a challenge than we think. Sometimes we think we are better at it than we are. We’ll look at being aware of your needs, desires, and passions and actualizing them through an adventure.
3. Taking Risks – Taking risks makes you strong. There is a place between your comfort zone and fear zone where magic happens. We’ll challenge you to make magic through taking risks.
4. Self-sustaining – Being confident in your ability to create an adventure and live a day full of adventure of your own doing is what we call our “Self-Sustaining Day.” Through the tasks, community, and stories we share and experience, we’ll be able to create our own self-sustaining days.
There are three goals for each weekly task:
2. The task should be connected to something we can learn about, become passionate about and requires us to reach beyond ourselves and into the greater world or community to participate.
3. Inspire others through your experience and gain strength from others to take risks by participating in an online community of women.
You’ll begin by introducing yourself through reflecting on looking at things from a new angle. You’ll continue your journey by completing adventure tasks and reading through others’ experiences in the weekly challenges which include topics such as: trying something new, looking at your neighborhood with new eyes and a “self-sustainable” challenge.
The Roam Your Soul journey is a very personal experience yet done with the support of a community of women. We ask that you participate in activities that have to do with you and your perceptions of the world. The journey itself is your personal growth journey that comes from the support and encouragement and inspiration from what is being shared within the group.
Roam your community. Roam your world.
Roam your soul.
Contact info: Christine@roamlife.com /+1 (914) 297-8446 or use our ‘contact us’ form to request more information.
Interested in being part of our online community of amazing adventurous women? Contact Us!!